Dining at Osprey Wilds
Healthy Food ◆ Healthy People ◆ Healthy Planet
Enjoy outstanding meal service during your stay
Our kitchen staff provides delicious scratch-cooked meals throughout the day for visiting groups as well as customized banquet menus, prepared fresh to satisfy every palate. Each meal is served buffet style and offers a variety of exceptional cuisine, including vegetarian/vegan options, with a focus on locally grown or organic items.
- We are a scratch-based kitchen
- We purchase organic, non-GMO and natural foods as much as possible
- We buy locally & regionally sourced foods when seasonally available
Our food suppliers include:
- Abraham’s Table Farm
- Beaver Creek Ranch
- Coleman Natural Foods
- Duluth Coffee Co.
- Ferndale Market
- Honeyhill Farms
- Rhinelander Farm
- Thousand Hills Cattle Co.
You Can Expect
- Hormone-, antibiotic- & nitrate-free meat
- Beef from 100% grass-fed cows
- Eggs from cage-free chickens
- Milk from cows not given rGBH
- Fish from MSC & ACS certified fisheries
- Whole grain bread, pastas & cereals
- Organic, fair trade, shade-grown coffee
- Fresh salad bar at lunch & dinner
- Fresh fruits
- Vegan & vegetarian options
Food allergies and special dietary needs
With advanced notice, we can accommodate a variety of dietary needs – let us know of any food restrictions at least two weeks prior to your visit.
Blandin Dining Hall
Combine our fantastic meals with our beautiful lakeside dining hall and you’ve got a truly enjoyable dining experience. Our dining hall seats 200 people comfortably and has the most appealing setting with many windows that make you feel a part of the great outdoors even on winter days, when the huge stone fireplace keeps everyone cozy. Covered outdoor dining/seating area on three sides.
- Huge stone fireplace
- Large windows overlooking lake
- Wireless internet
- Pull-down screen
- PA system with podium and wireless mics
- Power carts and AV equipment available