New & Transfer Schools
Osprey Wilds is currently accepting proposals for new charter schools in the state of Minnesota. We encourage any interested group to contact us and submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to Submit a New School Proposal by September 15 of the year, two years prior to the proposed opening. For instance, a school wishing to open in the Fall of 2021 must submit its NOI by September 15, 2019.
Additional documents related to the submission of new school proposals can be found below:
- Request for New Charter School Proposals
- New School Application Guide (Word) / PDF Updated 09/08/2019
- New School Notice of Intent (Word) / PDF
- Financial Plan Template
- Osprey Wilds Charter Contract Template Updated 03/15/2017
- Contract Exhibits Templates Updated 12/30/2019
- MN §124E Charter School Statute
- Osprey Wilds New School Start-up Calendar
- Osprey Wilds New School Start-up Guide
Osprey Wilds is currently accepting applications from charter schools that wish to transfer from a different authorizer. We encourage any interested school to contact us and submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to Submit a Change of Authorizer Application. The deadline for the NOI is September 1, but earlier submissions are preferred.
Additional documents related to Osprey Wilds’ change of authorizer process and application can be found below: