New & Transfer Schools
Osprey Wilds is currently accepting proposals for new charter schools in the state of Minnesota. We encourage any interested group to contact us and submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to Submit a New School Proposal by October 15 of the year, two years prior to the proposed opening. For instance, a school wishing to open in the Fall of 2024 must submit its NOI by October 15, 2022. The full application is due by Monday, January 15, 2023.
Additional documents related to the submission of new school proposals can be found below:
- OW FY24 Request for New Charter School Applications (Word) / PDF Updated 09/06/2023
- New School Application Guide (Word) / PDF Updated annually
- New School Notice of Intent (Word) / PDF Updated 09/06/2023
- Financial Plan Template Updated 04/29/2021
- Osprey Wilds Charter Contract Template Updated 07/01/2021
- Contract Exhibits Templates Updated 10/08/2021
- MN §124E Charter School Statute
- Osprey Wilds New School Start-up Calendar Updated 07/01/2020
- Osprey Wilds New School Start-up Guide Updated 07/01/2020
Osprey Wilds is currently accepting applications from charter schools that wish to transfer from a different authorizer. We encourage any interested school to contact us and submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to Submit a Change of Authorizer Application. The deadline for the NOI is September 1, but earlier submissions are preferred.
Additional documents related to Osprey Wilds’ change of authorizer process and application can be found below: